SousVide Supreme Chef Professional Grade
The SousVide Supreme Chef® is the world’s first UL commercial and NSF approved sous vide appliance, designed to meet the rigorous demands of the commercial kitchen. The Chef offers silent, steam-free operation and easy portability for catering off-site.
WHAT COMES INCLUDED?
SousVide Supreme Chef 11-liter water oven includes:
- Stainless steel universal pouch rack for easy positioning of pouches
- Stainless steel lid, which doubles as drip tray for pouch transport
- Detachable power cord
- Perforated bottom grill designed to generate thermal turbulence
- User Manual
The unique patented design maintains precisely-controlled water temperature without the need for a motor, allowing it to be completely silent when in use.
The stainless steel lid contains steam and maximizes energy-efficiency. The lid also doubles as a tray for transporting pouches.
- Model SVS10CNEU
- Water bath – single
- Total Volume 11.2 liters (2.96 gallons)
- Max Cooking Capacity 10 liters (2.6 gallons)
- Power: 220-240V
- Display Digital LED
- Adjustable in increments of 1ºF (0.5ºC)
- Range 86ºF to 210ºF (30º to 99ºC)
- Precision 1ºF (0.5ºC)
The compact counter top design includes durable plastics and wiring, heat-resistant handles for easy lifting, a lid to contain steam, and is rated for 30,000 usage cycles.
PID controller ensures temperatures are maintained within 1 degree Fahrenheit (0.5 degrees Celsius) for the entire cooking duration, even if it's days at a time.
- Overall 30cm / 34cm / 30cm
- Weight 6.3 kg
- Displays to 1 minute resolution
- Settings variable 0 min to 99 hr
- Cycle and audible repeating beep
- Timer does not turn off machine