SousVide Supreme Water Oven (11L) Stainless Steel
The SousVide Supreme is the world’s first water oven designed specifically to bring the gourmet sous vide cooking method into home and small restaurant kitchens. Sous Vide cooking locks in the flavor and preserves the nutritional quality of whatever food is cooked inside. The result is food of incomparable taste and texture: steak perfectly cooked edge-to-edge, vibrant vegetables, juicy tender chicken breasts, and ribs with the meat literally falling off the bone. All at the push of a button.
SousVide Supreme 11-liter water oven includes:
- Stainless steel universal pouch rack for easy positioning of pouches
- Stainless steel lid, which doubles as drip tray for pouch transport
- Detachable power cord
- Insulated lid blanket to retain heat
- Perforated bottom grill designed to generate thermal convection currents
- User Manual
The unique patented design maintains precisely-controlled water temperature without the need for a motor, allowing it to be completely silent when in use.
The stainless steel lid contains steam and maximizes energy-efficiency. The lid also doubles as a tray for transporting pouches.
- Model SVS-10L
- Water bath – single
- Total Volume 11 liters / 3 gallons
- Power: 220-240V
- Display Digital LED
- Adjustable in increments of 1ºF (0.5ºC)
- Range 86ºF to 210ºF (30º to 99ºC)
- Precision 1ºF (0.5ºC)
This CE-certified appliance has double-wall insulation with cool-touch exterior and a lid contain steam.
PID controller ensures temperatures are maintained within 1 degree Fahrenheit (0.5 degrees Celsius) for the entire cooking duration, even if it's days at a time.
- Overall 29cm / 36cm / 29cm
- Bath 25cm / 32cm / 17cm
- Weight 5.9 kg
- Displays to 1 minute resolution
- Settings variable 0 min to 99 hr
- Cycle and audible repeating beep
- Timer does not turn off machine